This website is run by Eardisland Parish Council.
The Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 requires that accessibility standards are met by 23 September 2019. Eardisland Parish Council are actively working towards making this website compliant by that date.
Explanation of which parts of this website do not comply with the Regulations and how to access in a suitable format
We recognise that the following items on this website do not comply with the Regulations:
- Agendas of meetings are uploaded as pdf files as these are in the same format as the agendas displayed on the parish notice boards
- Minutes of meetings, policies and account documents are uploaded as scans of pdf files as the signed copies provide evidence of adoption and signing
- Notes of working groups are uploaded as pdf files to be in the same format
- Registrable interests for Councillors are scans of pdf files of original documents provided by Herefordshire Council
- Documents relating to the Neighbourhood Development Plan, Flood Alleviation Study, Feasibility Study and Village Hall Development Group are provided as pdf files
Please contact the Parish Clerk (details below) if you require documents in a different format.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you think we’re not meeting the requirements of the Accessibility Regulations, please contact the Parish Clerk:
7 John Davies Place,
Tel: 07789 322771
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).